1. Glam Glow YouthMud Treatment – This is getting a ton of buzz lately and I’ve been debating wether or not to take the plunge and spend the $19 on the mini size they have at Sephora. It contains kaolin clay and green-tea leaf to clean and tighten pores for brighter, clearer skin.
2. Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer – Surprisingly I’ve never tried Bare Mineral Products before and if this is anything like the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, I’m all over it!!!
3. WANTED: The Next Beauty Blogger Star – Cara Brook was the 2013 winner and this year they’re at it again! It doesn’t hurt to try so I entered! Ten Bloggers will compete in challenges that will appear on Allure.com The winner will receive a trip to NYC and will get to go backstage at and attend a fashion show. You’ll also appear in Octobers 2014 issue! A girl can dream right?
4. Acid Trip – Loved this article! It goes into depth about how they should be a part of your skin care stash. You know what I’ll be purchasing this weekend right?
5. The Fuzzy Topknot – Who doesn’t love a good topknot? This edit has a picture of Alexa Chung and I completely adore her everything! I’ve been contemplating about a fringe, we’ll see . . .