There is something really satisfying as a blogger entering a store, swatching the latest, paying for the item, having it wrapped and put into the pretty shopping bag. Even watching the FedEx guy bring your package to the door makes a girl squeal with excitement (well I know I do, I even clap my hands super fast). I’d have to say I do my fair share of both only because of the area I live in. The only beauty stores near me are Sephora, Macy’s, and a Ulta. The closest higher-end mall is about a little over an hour from me so that’s where online shopping comes into play. So here are my favorites places to pick up all things beauty . . .
1. Sephora – I probably do the majority of my shopping here and worked for the company years and years ago when it first opened so they all know me! I love the whole VIB program and they have an excellent return policy if something doesn’t work out for you. They do their F&F 20% twice a year and other great sales.
2. Nordstrom – I love that they offer free shipping all the time! This is where I can purchase Burberry, Tom Ford, and other higher end brands.
3. Diptyque – I get all my Diptyque items off their website. You get free shipping on orders over $75. You get samples and they gift wrap your items as well. I love me some Diptyque!
4. Space NK – I’ve only purchased online but I could only imagine what the store is like in person *drools. For every $100 you spend you get $5 back to spend on your next purchase if you sign up for their N.Duldge program.
5. Chanel – They offer free shipping, samples with every order and you don’t pay taxes which is the best part!
6. Ulta – They always have a flyer going around offering $3.50 off your purchase of $10 or more and 20% off your entire purchase. You can find brands like NYX, Real Techniques, and Butter London here.
7. Beauty.com – This is an other nifty little site that do sales and have coupon codes. You can find brands like By Terry, Deborah Lippman, Nars, Urban Decay and many others. You get free shipping on orders $35 and over.
These are just the regulars, there are plenty more but we’d be here all day if I named them the entire list! Any who all this talk has got me itching to place an order. . .