Gift card in hand you are ready to hit up the nearest Sephora but have no idea what you should get? Or maybe you want to try something new? I chose a few staples that I think would be great to add to your stash . . .
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes $26 – These are Tarte’s best sellers and such a great blush formula. They’re long-lasting, pigmented and the packaging is the same color of the blush. I’ve done a full review here.
2. YSL Rouge Voluptè $34 & Voluptè Sheer Candy $32 – The ultimate luxury when it comes to lipsticks. If you want to treat yourself the packaging doesn’t get prettier than this. The Rouge Voluptè is more of a full on opaque lipstick where the Sheer Candy is more of a tinted lip balm. The formula of these are very creamy and hydrating.
3. Nars – I chose 3 of my favorites for this brand . . .
- Radiant Creamy Concealer $28 – The best concealer I’ve tried to date and I’ve done a full review here.
- Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base $24 – I cannot wear eyeshadow without this bad boy. If you have oily eyelids or find that your eyeshadow doesn’t last all day, get yourself a tube of this! It’s weightless and has no tint to it.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer $36 – A cult product but it lives up to the hype. It’s a universal flattering shade and suits most skin tones.
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette $27 – I think this is great if you’re looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette. It contains 5 neutral shades that can take you from day to-night.
5. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer $43 – The mother of all tinted moisturizers and another cult product. This TM is light, dewy and a well-rounded basic to have in your collection. They do a oil-free formula as well and a large color selection.
6. Beauty Blender $20 – The ultimate foundation tool which makes your foundation melt into the skin. This cute pink egg-shaped sponge will seriously change your life! Just wash it regularly and re-use.
7. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders $45 – Photoshop in a pan is another name for these powders! I’ve done a review here and it’s great if you’re looking for glowy skin without having to look shiny.
8.Anastasia Brow Wiz $21 – The best eyebrow pencil to mimic eyebrow hair. This is my 3rd pencil which will continue to purchase it again and again. It has great staying power and the finest tip to make precise lines. It has a spoolie on the other end to brush unruly brows and help keep them in place.