What would Christmas be if I didn’t share my list with you all? There is quite a few things I’ve been lusting over and I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens!
1. Diptyque Tam Dao – Musky, woody and slight hint of mint but this scent perfect for the colder months! I got a sample of this scent along with my Diptyque haul and immediately fell in love with it. It’s “boy approved” so to the top of the list it went.
2. Canon 50mm f /1.8 II lens – I’ve heard a lot of things about this lens and it happens to be the cheapest one to start out with. People get some really nice shots with it so I think if not for Christmas eventually it will make it to LWSS HQ.
3. Aesop Resurrection Hand Balm and Aromatique Hand Wash – Two items that will make hand washing that much better. I work in the medical field so hand care is very important to me. I’m constantly looking after them and making sure they’re super soft and hydrated. I take blood pressures everyday so people look at my hands and nails all the time! This is the ultimate luxury when it comes to hand washing!
4. By Terry Baume De Rose – The most expensive lip balm I’ve ever come across. I’m so curious to see what all the fuss is about and I also have a slight lip balm addiction. At a whopping $58 it just pains me to pull out the card to purchase it but if it were a gift it wouldn’t hurt as much. Either way I probably will give in to the hype very soon!
5. Burberry Nail Polish in Oxblood – This might be the prettiest nail polish packaging ever! Burberry just released their nail line and I’ve been dying to get my hands on this shade!
6. Oribe Purse Collection – I adore my dry texturizing spray so to get that included in this kit is a win. I’ve been really curious to try out their hair perfume as well, yes they do perfume for the hair!
7. Chanel Charming Palette – Lisa Eldridge is responsible for this one, she used it in a video and I vowed it would be mine one day. I love that it’s a very basic palette so I will definitely get use out of it but I just have to many shadows to justify spending the $80 on it. I’m trying to be a good blogger and use up some of my things but I don’t know how long that will last.
8. La Mer Loose Powder – The mama of all powders.This keeps popping up on my Instagram feed saying “buy me, buy me”. Don’t be surprised if it shows up on your IG feeds!
9. Kate Spade Bow Push Pins – I did a DIY post on how to create your own mood board and how cute are these push pins! Being the stationary hoarder that I am I just have to have them.