You say obsession, I say your damn right it is! Here are some of the symptoms you might experience when suffering from BA (beauty addiction). . .
- You’ll buy Diptyque candles just to use them as brush holders once they’re done.
- If you own some form of acrylic makeup storage, preferably Muji or check the site daily to see if its back in stock. Those suckers sell out quick!
- When you try to justify having the same 5 shades of coral because they’re all different in some way, then you get into finishes and people look at you like you’re mad.
- When you mark your calendar or set the alarm on your phone for release dates.
- When you sit down to have breakfast with a side of Bloglovin every morning.
- You’ll have a set day (mine happens to be Sunday) to clean all of your makeup while your laundry basket is overflowing.
- When you start doodling ideas for your own makeup line.
- When you’re able to name makeup shades just by looking at them. I can spot Ruby Woo a mile away.
- You’ll have a stash of backups hidden away as if the world was ending.
- You let out what is called the “squeal” when a delivery man is in sight.
Unfortunately there isn’t a cure for BA but can be manageable and something you could live with everyday. I’m not complaining, it could be a lot worse . . .