Decembers issue features either Olsen twin on the cover which both look naturally gorgeous! It was so hard to narrow it down due to all the goodies in this issue but here they are !
1. Dior Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Intense Brown – I’ve heard MUA Charlotte Tilbury speak about how creamy and rich this pencil is, it was used on the Olsen’s for the cover and I was sold! I’m not a big black eye liner gal (in the waterline that is) so a brown is what I usually opt for.
2. Dior Addict Lip Glow Awakening Lipbalm – This is the lip balm that adjusts to the natural chemistry of your lips. It can go one of two ways, I can have it turn my lips really red (my lips are very pigmented on their own) or it can mute them down a bit which is the look I prefer.
3. Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara – Does this come in a waterproof version? I’ve looked all over for it and I’m a bit disappointed because I don’t really think there is a WP formula! The brush looks great so I think I might just pick it up anyway and give it a try!
4. Sephora Stocking Stuffers – The Holidays are approaching and Sephora do great little stocking stuffers! They have them in packaging that you can hang as ornaments which is super cute. I will be doing a post soon featuring some good items to pick up if you are looking to get someone a little somethin somethin so stay tuned!
5. Diptyque Holiday Candles – How cute are the new holiday candles?! I love how colorful the jars are and I’m sure the scents will not disappoint.
For those of you who suffer from dry skin during the cold Winter months, Winter Wonders on pg 118 is a really good read!