Allure is my absolute must have read for the month! It’s one of the best beauty magazines out there and so much cheaper if you pay for your yearly subscription in advance. Every month I find myself writing a mini list of things I saw that peaked my interest and must try! October’s issue was huge and special issue featuring the best of beauty. The oh so gorgeous Olivia Wilde is on the cover of the magazine (girl crush). Here are the things that made the cut . . .
1. Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua Foundation – I think I’m super late on this one because I have yet to try it. Luckily the magazine had a mini packet sample which I can’t wait to see what all the fuss is about. It’s said to be very lightweight and very skin like so I’ll keep you guys posted!
2. Essie Afterschool Boy Blazer – If I could find this polish today it will be coming home with me! Navy nails are so in right now and this color almost looks black except when in the light you can see the blue glossy coating. It’s such a rich dark sophisticated navy and I must have it like yesterday!
3. E.L.F Cream Bronzer & Cheek Duo – I had to do a double take on this one because for a second I saw the word cream then I was very interested. I haven’t seen this in stores yet but I’m curious to see if its pigmented at all and how it compares to the all so infamous Chanel cream bronzer.
4. Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-in Conditioner – Ever since I did the ombre to my hair split ends are now visible to me. I enjoy Tresemme products so I’m hoping that this will help me maintain healthy ends.
5. Minka Kelly’s Grecian Hair Style – This isn’t an actual item although who wouldn’t want a Minka Kelly?! The woman is drop dead gorgeous and her hair style at this years Met Gala was beautiful. I googled it to see what it looked like from different types of angles and lets just say a hair tutorial will be popping up very soon!