- Xhilaration Belted Dress – I found this cute little dress at Target and it came with a red waist belt. I felt it was too much red so I changed it for an old belt I had in my closet.
- Cork wedges – I’ve had these for several years now, I bought them for my Punta Cana Vacation and think they are so versatile. You can wear them with a T-shirt and shorts or a dress as I did here. The link I’ve provided are to a pair that are similar to these.
- Michael Kors Slim Runway Watch (gold) – I like wearing gold in the summer months paired with a nice tan and I like the simplicity of this watch.
- Baekgaard City Hipster Bag – Love this little purse! I found it at a flea market and paid 25 cents for it! It has a removable strap if you want to use it as a crossbody bag. Inside it has an interior ID and slip pocket, I opted for the clutch look.
- J. Crew Bracelets – These were last years releases I believe but they usually have similar styles to these. They come in these cute burlap pouches which preserves them a bit better.
- Kate Spade Twirl – I was lucky enough to find this bottle at my local Marshall’s for $15 and is great for the summer months. Its is described as a scent combined orange blossom with watermelon, red currant, and magnolia.
- Sephora OPI Cover Me In Petals – Totally obsessed with this nail color and I did a comparison with several other colors, so go check it out!
- Jouer Pearl Lip Enhancer in Peach – These are great to throw in your bag and apply on the go. It has a lovely sheen, feels moisturizing on the lips, and smells of roses.