You know you have problems when you start hoarding the same color of nail polish over and over. These coral-red orange colors are perfect for this time of year and just look great with tanned skin. These are some good dupes for Chanel Lilis and Holiday nail polishes. So let the comparison begin . . .
From left to right
- e.l.f Mango Madness – A gorgeous coral-orange color that is a cream finish. You only need two coats.
- Essie Meet Me At Sunset – This color was in my favorites for June and a great dupe for Chanel’s Holiday nail polish. It’s a very red-orange and has no pink undertones but just very nice for this time of year. You need about 3 coats to get an opaque finish.
- Nails Inc. in Portobello – This is a coral pink polish with a gel like finish. It is sheer so if you want it to be true to color you can wear a white polish as a base. I like to wear it as is and I only apply 2 coats.
- Rimmel 60 Second in Hot Chili Pepper – This is super cheap and pulls a bit more orange but still has coral undertones to it. Its applies great with just 2 coats.
- Sephora OPI in Cover Me In Petals – This has to be my favorite out of the bunch and a dupe for Chanel’s Lilis polish. It has enough coral, orange and red to it. I have it on my toes and have worn it several times already.
I saw another coral-red polish yesterday at the drugstore and had to refrain but I might just go back to get it! Ah the many problems of a beauty blogger . . .