I usually do favorites in the form of a video but I’ve been swamped with posts, mini vacay and setting up my print shop I haven’t had time to film a video! I promise I will get back on track with my weekly video once things have calmed down but I have many exciting new things coming your way! So without further adieu here are this months favs . . .
- Game of Thrones Series – If you are a die-hard fan of the HBO series Game of Thrones like moi, I was left this season feeling a bit shocked, confused and angry all together. I picked up where the season left off in my books and have not been able to put it down! Juicy stuff I’m tellin ya!
- The Body Shop’s Vanilla & Lime Blossom Room Spray – This stuff smells so yummy and is kept on my desk. I spritz this when I don’t feel like lighting a candle and it lasts in the air for quite some time. Very impressed.
- Jouer’s Matte & Luminizing Moisture Tint – The mother of all tinted moisturizers! I’ve been alternating between both finishes depending on the weather and my skins behavior. They just glide on and look like skin giving it such a nice glow! I’m in the shade Chamomile in the matte formula and Bronzed in the luminizing formula. They contain an SPF of 15(M) and 20(L).
- Le Blush Creme De Chanel in Presage – Chanel really nailed the formula of these blushes! I did a post here so I wont bore you with a rant but I really love this peachy coral shade.
- Jouer’s Tint in Peony & Amaryllis – Between the Chanel creme blush and these I’m all cream blushed out! These have been on the cheeks, lips, mixed together as well. The formula is perfect for both cheek and lip which is what I love about these!
- M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Richer Lusher – I saw Ingrid from Miss Glamorazzi wearing this in one of her videos and remembered that I owned it too. It literally has been on my lips since that day. It’s a peachy pink nude with a cream finish.
- Essie Meet Me At Sunset & Sephora OPI Cover Me In Petals – The Chanel Holiday nail dupe! I’m planning an upcoming post on these so stay tuned !
- YSL Pur Couture Lipstick in 13 Le Orange – This has been my bold lip of choice this month! Looks great with a tan and gold accessories! Please pair this with a lip liner because it tends to feather throughout the day. M.A.C Redd lip liner is a good match.
- M.A.C Lipstick in Coral Bliss – I had six empties for the back to M.A.C recycling program so this is what I chose to bring home with me! It’s such a pretty nude coral perfect pair with the Richer Lusher gloss!
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in N30 – I know I’m so mean because it isn’t available in the US yet but a very nice friend of mine sent it to me, its been on my face ever since. I did an entire post here so go have a looksie!
So that is it for this months favs and I promise a video will be up come July’s favs, bloggers honor!