You pink you know? You have no idea! I’ve really been into the whole pink flush as of late and have a few stand out products (who am I kidding?!) that have been getting the job done. It’s really hard for me to find pinks that actually show up pink on my skin and not red. I’ve been through my fair share and these products have made the cut. . .
- Jouer Tint in Peony* – This is a recent try and it is the perfect pink on my cheeks. I love that it can be doubled and used on the lips. It’s a bright baby pink and has a slight cool undertone to it so it suits my skin-tone.
- YSL Creme de Blush in 02 – If you’ve followed my blog you know very well how much I adore these blushes. I have a blog post here dedicated to this shade.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface – This shade is a matte bright soft pink again with cool undertones. It gives enough pink to the cheeks and lasts all day.
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Tender Mauve – this is a very ugly shade in the pan but on the cheeks is another story! It is a matte neutral color with slight pink tinge. It’s a shade you can wear with any look, kind of like a your cheek but better color.
- Bourjois Blush in Rose d’Or – This shade is perfect for a quick look due to the golden shimmer in it. I can skip highlighter and get away with just wearing this for a nice healthy glow. It’s a bubblegum pink and looks great with a tan.
- Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 01 – Uber cute packaging with the little bunny face! It’s a tinted lip balm that smells like strawberries and its so hard not to lick off the lips. It is a cool pink with a cream finish.
- M.A.C Lipstick in Creamcup – This is what I like to call a Barbie pink, very cool undertoned and a cream finish. I use a light hand with this because I feel it can get a little too nude for my taste but a gorgeous shade indeed.
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine – This is my secret weapon to neutralize all lipsticks. I add a bit of this milky pink balm over any lipstick and like magic it tones everything down. I wubbers it!
- Burberry Lip Cover in Tulip Pink – This is probably my fav out of the bunch! Tanya Burr used this in a tutorial and I immediately had it in my cart, purchased and it made its way to my humble abode. It is a neutral shade with some pink to it and is an enhanced version of my natural lip color.
- Jouer Demi-Matte Lipstick in Whitney* – This is a bright cool toned hot pink that can be sheered out or applied heavily. This is a newer shade that just released and the formula is great! It’s not too drying or creamy, Jouer lip products are seriously out of this world when it comes to texture and leave the lips feeling hydrated.
- YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in 09 – This is the prettiest packaged lip balm ever! Its looks gorgeous on the lips but you can over do it since the formula is super creamy (beware mirror is needed to apply). It’s a true pink with fine gold shimmer.
- Jouer Lipgloss in Peony* – This color makes me think of pepto bismol. It’s very cooled toned almost purple in different lighting but such a pretty shade to wear. The formula is non sticky and non scented. Very pretty over the top of the peony tint.
- Sephora Nail Polish in Sugar Coated – A pale milky nude color that is sheer and classy. Secret between you and me . . . I only paid $1 for it! It’s on sale at Sephora now and well worth your $1.
- Essie in Petal Pink – A light sheer pink with a gel like finish. Your natural nail will show through but that is the beauty of this polish.
- Calvin Klein Splendid Color in Bright Fuchsia – It’s exactly as the name says on the bottle, a bright fuchsia with cool undertones. I’m not one to reach for colors like this but It caught the corner of my eye and has been in my nail roundup.
- Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Emerveille – A shimmering champagne with peachy pink undertones. This is absolutely stunning on the eyelid and best applied with fingers.
- M.A.C All That Glitters – Cult product that everyone and their momma must own! All That Glitters is another pink champagne color with golden undertones. I find that the gold balances all the cool pink colors and is a perfect match, did that make any sense to you?
I’m all pinked out and it is my go to shade as of late! I must admit I was a bit intimidated when it came to the many shades of pink but I’ve finally found a way to make it work for me. A girl intimidated by pink? Yea I know this girl has problems!