I’m guilty of being an Origins hoarder (raises hand) ! Their products are quite effective and affordable which is great. I have 5 stand-out products that I will always have in my skin care regimen no matter what.
- Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask – This mask is packed with hyaluronic acid, japanese seaweed, apricot kernel oil, advocado oil. Its smells of fruity peach and mango when applied, you just slap it on and wake up with nice hydrated plump skin. This is extremely moisturizing for dry skins.
- Origins Super Spot Remover – This bottle is so tiny you’d think you’re getting a sample size but you really only need a small amount. This comes in handy when I get the occasional spot and need that sucker to go away. I take a cotton bud apply it to the spot and tada! Like magic its gone !
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask – If I’m feeling a bit congested and having multiple breakouts this bad boy gets all the attention. I steam my face make sure all the pores are open and apply it with an old foundation brush I have lying around, makes it much easier and less messy. I find that almost immediately I see results especially during the next couple of days my skin begins to calm down.
- Origins VitaZing SPF 15 – People are so confused about this being something other than a moisturizer. It’s a moisturizer that releases a sheer tint to even out the skin. It’s not a tinted moisturizer or foundation but It will give a bit of coverage. This is great for those days I just need to run out the house, I cleanse, and moisturize with this. Not only does it provide a bit of coverage but It adds a nice healthy glow to the skin.
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Cream – I recieved this full-sized eye cream from a Sephora VIB event not too long ago and I know it’s anti-aging, but my eye area has been really dry and I was hoping this would help. It really has changed and improved my under eye area and I’m very pleased with the results so far. There is nothing in this world that could stop us from aging but I’ll take it !!
So these are my little soldiers that come out to defend the nasties that happen to invade my face !