Coral is one of my favorite shades to wear during the summer time. I feel it’s a shade more appropriate for warmer weather and just gives your face a warm healthy glow. I went through my collection and picked out some of my all time favs and a few new bits I’ve recently picked up.
Lip related products
1. Revlon’s lip butter in Juicy Papaya– this is a new shade to the line of infamous butters and its a creamy moisturizing peach with no shimmer. I’ve never tried the lip butters before and I got to say I’m pretty impressed. This has found its way to my makeup bag.
2. Nars Barbarella lipstick– my all time fav peachy nude color. This is my go to “girls night out” shade. It’s creamy and looks good with any smokey eye or even everyday use.
3. Dior extreme addict lipstick in 336 saint tropez– I picked this up on a whim last year and its a great peachy pink color. They can be very sheer or you can build it up to add more color payoff. I can’t pack this on too much because it just washes me out if I do, so I use it with caution. It has no shimmer and is a cream finish.
4. M.A.C Vegas Volt– I call this an in yo face coral ! This is an amplified finish and if you want a bold coral lip this is perfect. It’s very opaque and just a true color. Looks great with teal or aqua liners.
5. M.A.C Razzle Dazzler– this is a LE shade and I hate to include it but its a very dupable shade. It’s a creamy orangey peach. It’s a lustre finish so it isn’t going to be extremely opaque. This is great everyday shade as well and I use it sparingly because I won’t be able to repurchase it.
6. YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #23– Another true peach, creamy pigmented and has a lovely scent. I love to wear this one out too ! Looks stunning with a bronzed smoked eye.
7. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05 Candy Shimmer– these gloss lip balm creations are the most amazing lip products ever created. Candy Shimmer is pink with coral undertones. I’ve done an entire review on it here.
8. Chanel Glossimer in 165 Volupte– I purchased this because Raeview adores this shade and anything she recommends will not disappoint. I’m not a gloss girl but I love a few and Chanel Glossimer’s are a wonderful formula. This gloss is a true coral with micro shimmer that you can’t even really see.
9. M.A.C lip liner in Mouth Off– I got this at my CCO a while ago and its a perfect browny peachy lip liner. Sometimes all these moisturizing lipsticks can get a wee bit messy, out comes the liner and lips and I are good to go!
1. YSL creme de blush in #1 & #4– Need I repeat myself about these lovely cream blushes, I own three shade’s now and am eyeing #9 and #7. These are the best creme blushes no matter what skin type you have these will stay put.
2.Chanel Joues Contraste 55 In Love– Chanel’s Baked blushes are truly and amazing product. In Love is a gorgeous browny peach with a veil of golden shimmer. You don’t need any highlight with this blush its gorgeous.
3. Chanel Joues Contraste 76 Frivole– This unfortunately is a LE shade released with their Spring 2013 collection. This is a true orange matte peach. This really just peps up the skin and gives you a nice glow.
4. Nars Blush in Gilda– Nars blushes last forevaarr ! Gilda is a matte pink coral and these blushes are very long-lasting.
5. Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Blissful– I’ve got to thank my step-sister for this one ! We had a shopping trip to Sephora and she had this in her basket, I swatched, I paid and I love it. It’s definitely a matte pink coral to just keep adding to the abundance of coralness ive got going on.
6.Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in Nectar– This is my favorite highlighter for the summer. It has stripes of different coral shades with infused golden shimmer. You can even wear this on its own for a pretty glow.
You’re probably now seeing nothing but Coral if you’re still reading this. Rant over you guys get the point, seriously this is just a flattering color on all skin types. Can never say no to anything coral or peach it goes against all my morals ! Tarte Tipsy, Laura Mercier Peach whisper, and Tom Ford Insidious are on my list to add to the many shades of coral.