So I’m suppose to be on a “no buy” until the end of this month due to my NYC trip. Some of these purchases were on sale and exchanges so I’ve done pretty well !
Redken’s all soft heavy cream: I’ve been on a bit of a hair kick and have never tried a hair mask before. My hair is quite dry at the moment and redken’s all soft range is supposed to be very hydrating. Will let you guys know how I get on with this ! I purchased this on sale at target for 10 dollars too!
- Redken’s etreme anti-snap treatment: another “vivianna” influenced purchase, you will be seeing plenty of these you have been warned. She’s talked about this in quite a few of her videos and has reviewed it as well. I recently got a hair cut and added some layers in and figured this could help with my dryness I’ve got going on.
- Oribe dry texturizing spray: expensive little bugger but I figured it go well with my new hair, can’t wait to try this out !
- Living proof prime style extender: this was featured in anna’s feb faves and left me kinda curious, primer for the hair?
- Essie’s apricot cuticle oil: smells divine and I’ve used this twice. I’m keeping my fingers crossed !
- Kate Spade Twirl perfume: I found this at my local marshalls for brace yourself . . . 15 dollars !!!! Yes 15 dollars are you freakin kidding me ! I had a sample and used it all up and when I found this I just couldn’t pass it up !
- M.A.C lipliner in spice: Im totally in love with this! I was watching Charlotte Tilbury’s Rihanna tutorial and she said she used this on her with just a bit of vaseline on the lips and it truly is a wonderful lip shade.
- M.A.C prolongwear eyeshadow in Uninterupted: Sam Chapman did a tutorial on my type of style make-up and used this shade. This color is so unique and brilliant! I love the i’ve been punched in the eyes kinda look too Sam !
- Bobbi Brown pot rouge in powder pink: Im on a cream blush kick atm and this shade is a perfect flush of color cant wait to try!
- Stila’s convertible color in lillium: brillant mauvy dusty pink cream blush to add to my arsenal
Well this is it for now, I have quite an extensive list for NYC at the end of this month, so stay tuned guys !